PLEASE READ THIS PAGE IN ITS ENTIRETY FOR IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION!
In light of ongoing concerns stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic, NYS has instructed businesses to follow specific protocols to help avoid any further spread of the virus. With our immediate surrounding areas reaching Phases III & IV, we have reopened as of July 6th, 2020 in some areas but with several new safety & health guidelines for all of us to follow. Note that we are implementing the NYS guidelines even for our out of state clients since they are substantially thorough in addressing COVID-19.
Services have resumed in the following areas (updated on Sept 16th, 2020):
- All regularly covered areas in NY are opened. This includes the following:
- New York City
- Lower & Mid Hudson Valley including Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Orange, Dutchess, Sullivan & all other Counties within the Lower & Mid Hudson Valley Region.
- Capital Region.
- North Country Region.
- Mohawk Valley Region.
- Southern Tier Region (the east-end where regularly covered).
- Long Island (in its entirety).
- All areas & counties have resumed services.
- All areas & counties are open.
The following service areas REMAIN SUSPENDED until further notice:
- Usually covered areas & counties in Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Usually covered areas & counties in Western Massachusetts.
- Usually covered areas & counties in Western Vermont.
- All travel areas outside of NY/NJ/CT as listed above.
**THIS PAGE IS UPDATED OFTEN WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. PLEASE REVISIT
OFTEN PRIOR TO YOU SCHEDULING ANY FUTURE APPOINTMENTS**
As mentioned, we are following NYS COVID-19 Guidelines as they seem to be the strongest & best ones to date. We follow ALL guidelines set forth for businesses and individuals with absolutely no exceptions!!
In addition, for ALL appointments, please ensure the following:
- Homeowners, office staff or any onsite personnel must NOT be present during shoots & scans. EVERYONE MUST LEAVE.
- If requested, one person may accompany the photographer and/or tech during the shoot/scan BUT Social Distancing Rules MUST be followed and in effect. We suggest at least 10 feet in distance and that NO two persons are allowed to be within the same room at any time.
- A face mask is mandatory at all properties, by all parties present. We will provide for our own masks but as required by NYS regulations, Brokers and Agents must provide back up disposable masks and shoe covers. Note that due to the nature of our work, we do not wear gloves onsite in order to properly handle our camera equipment along with its many settings.
- As such, our staff will not touch ANYTHING onsite. That includes light switches, blinds, door handles or anything else other than our own equipment. Please ensure that all doors are opened and secured to stay open/in place, all lights are turned on, all ceiling fans are turned off and every item is put away. All shoots are being conducted AS IS upon our arrival. We ask that you please arrive ahead of time and walk the space with your homeowner to prepare it for the shoot/scan.
- Per NYS guidelines, all persons who have traveled outside the NY Tri-State area MUST self quarantine for 14 days upon return. That includes anyone who might be asymptomatic. It is the Real Estate Broker's AND/OR Agent’s responsibility to ensure this information is being collected and that everyone's safety onsite is handled as required by the state. Furthermore, it is the Broker/Agent's responsibility to ensure no one is symptomatic, has traveled outside the area are asked of the homeowners. If you need guidance on this, PLEASE reach out and we will be happy to bring you up to speed on what is required by NYS DOS of you as an agent.
- You as broker/agent will be required to complete a COVID-19 Notice & Waiver on behalf of yourself, your staff including but not limited to agents & subagents, and your seller clients.
Our goal is to put safety first, not only to protect ourselves but to your well being as well as those of your family members, your clients & all business staff personnel.
AVAILABLE GUIDES TO ASSIST YOU IN PREPARING YOUR SPACE: