PLEASE READ THIS PAGE IN ITS ENTIRETY FOR IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION!
In light of ongoing concerns stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic, NYS has instructed businesses to follow specific protocols to help avoid any further spread of the virus. With our immediate surrounding areas reaching Phases III & IV, we are proud to say that we have reopened as of July 6th, 2020 but with several new safety & health guidelines for US ALL to follow. Note that we are implementing the NYS guidelines even for our out of state clients since they are the strongest ones to date for any of the 50 states, dealing with COVID-19.
As of July 6th, 2020, we are resuming services in the following areas:
- All normally covered areas in NY are opened. This includes the following:
- New York City
- Lower & Mid Hudson Valley Regions including all of Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Orange, Dutchess, Sullivan & all other Counties within the Lower & Mid Hudson Valley area.
- Capital Region.
- North Country.
- Mohawk Valley.
- Southern Tier (the east-end where we normally cover).
- Long Island (in its entirety).
- All areas & counties are open.
- All areas & counties are open.
The following areas remain closed until further notice:
- Usually covered areas & counties in Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Usually covered areas & counties in Western Massachusetts.
- Usually covered areas & counties in Western Vermont.
**THIS LIST WILL CHANGE AT TIMES WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
PLEASE VISIT THIS PAGE OFTEN AS IT WILL BE UPDATED AS NEEDED
OR PRIOR TO YOU SCHEDULING ANY FUTURE APPOINTMENTS**
As mentioned, we are following NYS COVID-19 Guidelines as they seem to be the strongest & best ones to date. We follow ALL guidelines set forth for businesses and individuals with absolutely no exceptions!!
In addition, for ALL appointments, please ensure the following:
- Homeowners, office staff or any onsite personnel must NOT be present during shoots & scans. EVERYONE MUST LEAVE.
- If requested, one person may accompany the photographer and/or tech during the shoot/scan BUT Social Distancing Rules MUST be followed and in effect. We suggest at least 10 feet in distance and preferably that the person be in a different room.
~~~~~No two persons are allowed to be in the same room at ANY TIME~~~~~
- A face mask is mandatory at all properties, by all parties present. We will provide for our own masks but as required by NYS regulations, Brokers and Agents must provide back up disposable masks, shoe covers and gloves, if needed.
- Our staff will not touch ANYTHING onsite. That includes light switches, blinds, door handles or anything else other than our own equipment. Please ensure that all doors are opened and secured to stay open/in place, all lights are turned on, all ceiling fans are turned off and every item is put away. All shoots are being conducted AS IS upon our arrival. We ask that you please arrive ahead of time and walk the space with your homeowner to prepare it for the shoot/scan.
- Lastly, as per NYS, all persons who have travelled outside our immediate areas MUST self quarantine for 14 days upon return. That includes anyone without symptoms. For the Real Estate Broker clients, it is the Agent’s responsibility to ensure the safety of everyone onsite and to ensure that certain all mandated questions are asked of the homeowners. If you need guidance on this, PLEASE reach out and we will be happy to bring you up to speed on what is required by NYS DOS of you as an agent.
Our goal is to put safety first, not only to protect ourselves but to the well being of you, your families & business staff.
On behalf of us all, we hope that you stay safe and healthy during these trying times.
- OUR WHOLE TEAM (Nancy, Mary, Dottie and myself -Marc)!
AVAILABLE GUIDES TO ASSIST YOU IN PREPARING YOUR SPACE: